Monday, May 15, 2006

30 days

Fine. As always, I do take my time in settling down at any new place.
Done so. Again.

A month has passed since I landed myself at ISB.And it's been truely transformational to say the least. Life @ ISB, in many a ways, seems, is what I had wanted since a long time.
Lots to do at any point in time. Lots to ponder.
Lots to interact.
Lots to experience. Lots to explore, develop.
Lots to reflect upon.

Well, this does give me my options to exercise. This is what makes me love this place.

The orientation, the pre-terms, the Term-1 with its crew of good profs, the dunkings, the parties, the study-group, the section, the assignments,the quizzes, the CPs, the LDP - sure lot has happened over the past 30 days,with much much more evident in the foresight.

So, what is going to be my take-away from here?
Learnings. A job. Experiences. Realizations. Perspectives. Friendships. Memories.
[Maybe not a whole new me, but a signifacntly enlightened/ enrichened me]

2 Comments:

Blogger Kapil Mantri said...

Job? What about your business plans?

11:01 AM  
Blogger Ankit Mittal said...

That's the short term ask.
Business plans are there to be worked upon for some time before really embarking upon one.

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home