Thursday, April 20, 2006

As I cruise along...

Welcome me to the blogging world!

For a long time I held on to the view that blogging is not for me. It's not that I'm against it, but somehow I was averse to the idea of sitting in front of the system, connected to the net and penning down my thoughts, to let the world read them.

The change in my original viewpoint has been brought about by none other than the blogging world itself. Reading some of the blogs off-late, I've come to realize it to be a whole new world out here - a world where opinions are stated, thoughts are shared, information is exchanged, people are connected - as if a whole new society is evolving.
Being a part of this is surely going to be interesting I believe. So why not give it a shot.

Something about myself, did my graduation in IT and having worked in IT (Telecom & Datacom domains to be precise) for more than 5 years, I have finally joined ISB, Hyderabad for it's 1-yr MBA program, in the class of 2007.
So, a whole new dimension too being added to my life at the moment.

As for the name of the blog, it just came about with my take on life so far - I really take it as if on a cruise, cruising along - sometimes through serene and calm waters....sometimes through some turbulence.... often through the familiar waters/shores... and many a times through un-charted waters...

So, here I am, hoping to be as regular as possible on the blog, as I cruise along...

7 Comments:

Blogger born_in_the_woods said...

I wish you the *best* of the world..in your new journey.

5:06 AM  
Blogger Ankit Mittal said...

Thanks dude!

6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one suggestion. ur pic maks u look like an ass, an ass who will earn millions but not have fun. Next time you are here i will click a better pic. Dont torture me with that pic. Best of luck. And have fun.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Ankit Mittal said...

Well, for the time being millions will suffice :-)
Will be there for the photo-shoot whenever I'm in Delhi next.

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur millions will help us poor photographers buy equipment... hope u earn them. Best of luck!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Just Another Thought said...

Nice start buddy guess we started with the same thoughts its a whole new world out here & learning the ropes here. Best of luck & happy blogging

2:26 PM  
Blogger Ankit Mittal said...

Thanks. Reading your blogs, one can't dismiss them as being 'just another thought'

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home